Monday, April 5, 2010

My Mommy&Bestfriend

My Mommy&BestFriend!

You are more than a mother,
You are more than just another,
You are my best friend.
From day one,you've been by my side,
And you've always told me to never hide.
You said you'd always be there,
and you'd always care.
You told me you'd love me forever,
And not a day goes by where I don't hear those 3 little words,
I Love You.
And I want you to know that this much is true,
Even though I'm not a little kid anymore
I love you.

My Mommy have grown into me from the day one i have met her! she one of the best friends i will ever have!! She something that i never had in ages!! She has proven me wrong over alot of things!!! I couldnt do anything without her guiding me through it!! I am truely blessed with something that just was meant to be!! She puts a huge smile on my face when i dont wanna laugh she tells me "babygirl everything will be alright" She will make sure i am safe she will make sure things is okies... She will protect me from the good and bad! she knows when i am upset nor knows when something making me mad!! We have such a great bond that NOBODY will ever take away! She the most sweetest preson someone could have as a mom!
She a trooper for putting up with all my emoness!! She has such a big heart and knows what she doing!
She not only my mommy she my bestfriend. We have TONS in common and it just totally cute.
We can talk about anything and just laugh and cry about things and we both wont get judge!
Mommy you have inspire me in alot of things! I wanted to give you a speical shoutout becasue you deseve it...
You help me through alot- you stuck by me and i cant desricbe how lucky i am to call you my mom!!
I wanted to let you know that you are something that i wouldnt trade for anyone or anything! You is my heart you is my best friend! I am happy we connected the way we did.

Mommy- I love you Mommy Jaymee! I mean this from the bottom of my heart! We are two peas in a pod and we are tighter then a fat guy in spandex..
You are amazing and i wish i had more words to put here but i dont.. NOTHING can over power what i have to say for you!
I love you
My Mommy My best friend my everything!
You make me proud and i am proud to call you my mommy!

With Love
Kaysha Yootz

No comments:

Post a Comment