Saturday, May 1, 2010

LOTD 5/01/2010


FIRST LOOK OF THE DAY FOR MAY!
Wow I just cant believe how these months are flying so fast and we already into may! As I finally Cleaning out my inventory and i been going back through my old clothes I found an very special outfit Made by Abby Mcdonnagh, This Outfit is no longer sold in stores unless Abby puts them back up, But it Called *SK Brownie* yeah I think Abby was baking Brownies While Making This Fit, It adorable great for summer! :) Well Moving on with appearances and what not! Sooo enjoy :)

Looks:
Shape:CCC Isabella Shape (sm head)
Skin:LAQ ~ Jennie 01 [Fair] Glow skin (brown brows)
Hair: Truth-Peaches Coffee 
Eyes:-Ema's Secret- Vallys eyes 12
PS: I got a new shape and skin since you seen me last blogged.. Don't i look Adorable... I wanted to give some props to Veronica Kayna that help me picked it out :)

Outfit:
*SK* Brownie!! 
(comes with everything shown in the picture above)

Pose: Glitterati Kids single pose 10

Where pic was taken
In my Back yard at home!

Well until next time... Hugs and kisses. and thank you Abby for letting me blog about your cuteness :)

Hugs kaysha 

1 comment:

  1. awww I hope it wasnt too dusty for you!! <3<3 ty for blogging it!!

    ReplyDelete