Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When It All Started....

This Is me In December of 08.
I learned about becoming a child Avi of when I was on my Adult, I seen a kid avi running around and i asked someone where could you get one like that and they told me Make A Wish, I looked it up and I tp over and i checked it out and it was quite inserting so i decided to try it out. Well I wanted to come up wth an Unique name, so i sat and taught for a bit and Kaysha Came to my Mind, And I wanted a short last name so I could Remeber! Well i pick Kaysha and it stuck with me, I wander around Maw for a bit before getting myself adopted and trying to figure out what kinda shape there was, and there was some freebie at maw so i put one one of shape and hair and i put a panel up and i was wandering around, and i found a family that i really like and what not i was on trial for like 4 months, then he was going through a real life devorice and what not so he said he couldnt come on sl, then i went back and was getting into more of the kid sitution and i wander around and i made friends, I wander upon Make a wish again and I talked with this girl name JaydenM Rossini and at that time she was going to school and was telling me about it, so i went over and check it out, and i decided to give it a try, The school name Is Hardknocks Elementary, Well I went there i was in the 11-1 class and it was great, I graduate and i met alot of friends, Like Mckenzie,Knakyia,Jordan,Kylei,Apples,Maud and all of them, then things started getting rougher, and things started changing, So I lost a couple of friends incudling Jayden she was gone, and i found her again afer maybe 1 year, we talk and what not, Well i went through some families and some friends, Desipte the big messes and what not, I am Kaysha I am who I am and i will be who i am, Reguardless what people think or say of me,The people i know WHO my true friends are here today in my heart and soul! For the people that aint in my life, I am sorry i casue hurt and sorrow but it life, You choose to forgive me or not! 
This Is me today!!
I am here for many reasons, I can honestly say I may casue dramas upon people and i have stabb people in heart, but i learn from my Mistakes, I aint prefect and either are you,If you can forget and move on great if you cant, then i am sorry but i will change for you, I will change for me.
So I been having tons of fun of just being alone in my own spot and just thinking about alot of things! I taught so much that i can honestly say, wow alot happen!! I changed in so many ways and i am proud of myself for just moving step forwards and not worring about anyone eles but myself!
Someone told me awhile back Kaysha you need to just speak for yourself and never mind what other people say, You are you and that all matters! Stop speaking for someone eles, Speak for you! and I been taking that advice!
(hugsss you bigs) 
But i would like to say this, I did make some great friends, I did meet some great people! Hugs you all big!
This how it ended..

Kaysha Makayla Yootz, Age 5 Adoptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment