Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life is not about how much you have, it is about how much you can give.


Well Happy Tuesday Everyone! I gonna try and blog everyday!! But sometimes I think i gonna forget you know cuz i am blonde and what not  LOL! anyways today is such a blah day for me.. It been nearly 1 Week since my Cat passed away and i am actually still numb about it.. Like there are things I still do and thinking he still here when he aint aint :(! My nephew came today and was calling for him and my mom and i started crying and had to tell him to not talk about him since it still a sentivse subject :(!  Also It been amazing great to have parents that love me and make me laugh or even talk to me when I am down! I love you guys both :)!!! 
Anyways today i went and bought the warren pack for the ozimals casue i was missing mines due to the fact i gave them all to my old parents :) but its okies i am fine about it so i went and bought the warren pack and i just gonna stick to that :)  So in this picture i am waiting for all them to hatch and come out of the nest... So i gonna go and do my LOTD.. Hugs everyone have a great day!!
LOTD:
Shape:*BB* Bebe shape by Babydoll
Skin:~Caramel~Dot to Dot Brown Brows
Eyes:[LeLutka]-Reflections-Dew-Eyes
Hair:((JUNWAVE))Misa*BLACK*
Face Tattoo:[C*K] Pink Sparkles Tattoo Layer
Outfit::>Inner Peace<: Happy Camper
Pose: In One of the Ozimals house thingy that was made for me LOl
Until next time
Kaysha

No comments:

Post a Comment