Friday, August 13, 2010

Ooooh it Friday The 13th-

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! Hope everyone has a good weekend, I think I am, I suppose to go to the mountians, but we did a rain check so we ended up just gonna hang out at my house and have a camp out there... Anyhow i did the 50 friday last night! Had so much and tons of goodies for everyone.. Took me awhile to get it done, due to crashes and people talking to me and people making me lagged out!*Giggles* Anyhow how here is my look of the day!


You guys remeber awhile back Katey Put out a Pose "learning how to play" well i dont have anyone to help me so i just sat alone and pose myself! But it still Looks greats!

LOTD:
Shape: Same as Last Post
Skin: Same as Last Post
Eyes: Same as Last Post
Hair: ETD Chel - Black
Eyelashes::CANDY: Juju Eyelashes
Outfit::>Inner Peace<: Quincy 
Pose:GLITTERATI - Learning to play

No comments:

Post a Comment