Thursday, August 12, 2010

You cannot change a person, but, you can inspire a person to change.

Happy Thrusday everyone OMG tomorrow is Friday which means tonight is 50 friday!! *dances* More more shopping for me.. YAY! I cant wait :D Anyhow Today has been a busy day for me and i couldnt blog earlier cuz sl was being a meanie butt!! Anyhow i was searching through my inventory and i deicded to put on some cool stuff...

So enjoy it :)
So I got into mommy makeup again and was putting it on my face and trying to do it myself and i gots it all over me... OOPS!Nows it on my dress and everything!! i will clean it before mommy see its..
LOTD:
Shape: Same As Last Post
Skin: Same as Last Post
Eyes: Same as Last Post
Face Tattoo: I did My makeup (candi kittens)
Hair-Truth Drew In Mocha
Outfit:CCC Naranja Dress (Pink Grapefruit)
Vanity:[C*K] Girls Oopsy Vanity

Well that all for now.. have a great day hugs
Kaysha

No comments:

Post a Comment