Tuesday, October 12, 2010

she grabs my hand, smiles then I smile, I kiss her & say "I love you!" she smiles back saying, "I love you MOMMA!" Nothing compares to that! Post for My Mama!

Dear Mama,
I sure know it was hard with you gone out of my life and I had a huge missing piece of me! I missed my mommy, I missed the laughs, the cries, the talks,the grounding,the name calling, but most of all your unconditional love... Once I left i had no way out mama!! I know it pretty much saying eff life... It took me 2 years to finally realize what i missing out on and that is you! You have came back into my life in 2 split seconds and i was the happiest girl alive!
I cant believe how much i have made myself look like an ass leaving you.. But again i had to do what i had to do...
I am home now, and i am where i belong! i love hearing you laugh! i love hearing you call my name.. I love being around you.. Most of all i love the fact that you LOVE me for WHO i am and NOT what anyone says!
Mama You are my best friend in SL and In Rl.. I can count on you when i need someone to run to..We are hot Irish girls that can be VERY stubborn!!! HAHAHA... We will laugh and joke around about stuff... We try and compete against each other with horses... I love you mama..
I am Home and I am where i belong! Not going No where.. NOBODY ever gonna come between us EVERY again!!
This song is for you... Please remember one thing!!! I love you More and you are a fighter!! You gonna fight for your right regards what anyone says!





I love you so much mommy! Thank you for giving me a chance.. I am here for you!! Don't ever forget that!...

Xoxo Kaysha Makayla Yootz!

No comments:

Post a Comment