Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby your my firework...

Hi Bloggers,
Sorry Been so busy with other things I keep forgetting to blog! Anyhow this week I went to royal pain and found this cute outfit that was just for yabu avies but I asked shiny if she could make it into tiny tot and she did. Shiny The owner of Royal Pain has made tons of amaziny cute tiny tot outfits and i just amazed by it all. She also in the lined up for Yabu to. Great and cheap. This outfit i am wearing is ONLY 25L and it also comes in a girly way or unisex. I wearing the unisex i taught ill be a tomboy this week.. SHHH dont tell my parent. Well anyways have a great day. Until next times!

Body Parts:
Shape:*oh Daisies* Ariel Shape ( tot )
Skin::GP: Petal [Dark] Angel-Pure 2
Eyes:[NP] NEKO EYES - skyblue
Hair:[e] Never - Blonde 11 (group gift)
Tattoo layers:[C*K] Fake Lashes Tattoo
*Oh Daisies* Growing Toddler HUD 2.8 (size 5)

Outfit:
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Sparkler Unisex

Pose:Glittrati 325

No comments:

Post a Comment