Monday, July 2, 2012

Soaking Up the Sun!

Happy Monday Bloggers,
Today is the second of July! OMG how times flies! Before you know it Christmas will be here! *dances* Well Today I am showing you something from Aura's One of my favorite stores! She got into the mesh and OMG I totally is in love with it all. I ended up taking off my tiny tot and throwing on my kid shape to fit this! I mean look at this bathing suit aint it adorable it comes in three different sizes of top and mesh short glasses (which is not shown) swimming rings and all of that good stuff. JUST in time for summer yay! Anyways have a great week everyone! 


Body Parts:
Shape::*BABY*: CuteBebe SHAPE - *BabyPrincess*
Skin::Curio: Petal-Angel-Pure
Hair:[LeLutka]-RYKIEL hair - Burnt
Eyes:; np Neko EYES 2 - iceblue
Tattoo Layers:[C*K] Fake Lashes Tattoo

Outfit:
*Aura's* Mesh Style - Cutie Bathing Suit - Pastel Colors (MESH)

Other things are from GO GO Gotcha:
Bucket:**Cute Bytes** BeachBuket - Fishes - Striped Blue
Bird:*SBL* Feathered Bird Blue Wear & Click Me
Mouthie:::random:: Kawaii Teal Popsicle

LM http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sparklez/124/126/1498

No comments:

Post a Comment