Sunday, August 12, 2012

August time is when my wifey has an attidude problem!


Happy Sunday Blogger!

Yay I stole my wifey again to go shopping with me. It always great to have someone to go shopping with! She always tells no dont buy that do you really need it LOL.. With my Inventory being over full she thinks i cut back on shopping pffft to her. This Morning we went  and did lazy Sunday Loads of great stuff...  We stop by Buglets and Babydolls Chelsea is wearing tiny tot dress doesnt she look adorble and i went and grab buglets she convert her yabu into toddleedoo.. Enjoy your weekend!

Credits:

Kaysha
Hair:>TRUTH< Bethany - chocolate(resize)
Outfit:~*Buglets*~ Toddlee Mickerz Jammies Pink(lazy Sunday)
Hand Sparkles:::KeWt KiDs:: Starbursts Color Change
Cheek Tattoos:-G[b]R- Cheek Sparkles ~Pink RARE(gotcha)

Chelsea:
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Manon"(Cat's eye)(collarbor88)
Outfit:*BB* Peachie(lazy sunday)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment