Friday, August 24, 2012

How I Roll!

Happy Friday Bloggers!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I probably gonna have a lazy weekend as always *giggles* Anyhow I did my 50 friday this week alot of cute adorable outfits out there must get! I Have this outfit from larina kids. I finally can wear an outfit from here without hafta resizing it :) It 50L this week Rory made it also in kid size so check it out. Hope you all have a great Friday and Happy Shopping!


Credits:
Shape:Mynvera-Little Channis(resized)
Skin::GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Angel-Pure 2(no longer on grid)
Hair:[RA] Fae Hair - Brown Obsession
Eyes:<<< np >>> Neko EYES 2 - iceblue
Tattoo Layers:
Lashes:[C*K] Fake Lashes Tattoo(no longer open)
Cheek Blush:-G[b]R- Cheek Sparkles ~Pink RARE (Gigglebox gotcha)
Binky:**Cute Bytes** My Own Pacifier(go go gotcha)
Avie:**Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo v.1.8
Outfit:~* Larnia Kids *~ how i roll (TD) (50 friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment