Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stripes and More Stripes

Hi Bloggers!

I know i been slacking. Sorry So much been going on and i just been super duper lazy! I hope everyone having a great September as much I am. Been So busy with Kaysha's Family Here in Secondlife so that been keeping me busy, As Well as Shopping At the Arcade gatcha that been happening also! I also started school here at Hardknocks so my life as Kaysha Been Busy! Haha. First time ever I been keeping up with it so far.. Yay me! Well I threw on my toddleedoo Avie this time. I guess i can say i am bored again. Well i went from Tiny tot to Yabu to Horse avie to Toddleedoo what next HAHA.




Credits:
Outfit:.:bbc:. Alexa - ToddleeDoo (Closing I thInk)
Shape:Little Channis-Myrevna
Skin:*oh Daisies* Lelai Skin (sunkissed)
Avatar:**Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo v.1.8
Hair:>TRUTH< Cate - chocolate(resized)


No comments:

Post a Comment