Tuesday, March 19, 2013

berrys procrastination meme-Kaysha Nicole Clarrington

Hai Bloggers,
I was hoping through some blogs and i found this cool blog about changelles and i was like welphs since everyone doing it i will do it too.. So if you want to do it.. Check out this Blog-http://strawberrysingh.com/2013/03/ and see what she got to offer you... Enjoy!

  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Kaysha Yootz- Decemeber 1st 08
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? Well I made new friend at the adoption agecny called make A Wish, and I made all of my friends mostly there..
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? I spend time with my family and friends on there store sim or Maw It depends on my mood!
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) My Family, Since I only Can pick one :( It my family!
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Right now my favorite thing is my textures my mom did....
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? hmmm the last thing i bought was *katat0nik* Boombox Gacha 
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Purple Or Pink Depends
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I usually Walk depending on how much i am in a rush!
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Oh god, loads of things, I did make fun of noobs before or just randomly play crazy gestures
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? me i dont know :( LOL really!

No comments:

Post a Comment