Sunday, April 21, 2013

All I want Is CUPPYCAKES!

Hai Bloggers,
Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend. Gosh Mines been busy, yet sad, I ended up leaving my family, Just say it was bunch of crap and what not, Then I got stolen by the Edges! I am Quite happy where i am right now. anyhow i decided to blog for bit. I went looking through my inventory and i found this cute outfit.. i love cupcakes.. *noms on one* I got this outfit from Petite Bowtique! It was one of the 50 friday or lazy sunday or could of been wacky wednesday i dont remember.. I have a bad habit of not opening stuff lol. Anyhow I hope you all Have a nice Sunday! Hugs and Kisses!




Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Cupcake Set
Hair:[e] Melody - Blonde 08
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4 BETA)
Pose:(marukin) [clinic] suspicious

No comments:

Post a Comment