Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lazy Daisy Sunday!

Happy Lazy Sunday Bloggers,

I hope everyone had a great weekend, Wow it the end of the month which means we only have two more days till April is over and on come May! Gosh it already almost the middle of the year, time is flying by! Anywho i went to do some lazy Sunday For kids this week, The list aint out just yet but some of the store advise there stuff so I stole the nc and hop on over. I seen Daisies & Denim outfit and i figure since i havent blogged from any of them I would blog! I try and mix and match stuff up! This outfit is adorable Daisy did amazing job, It comes with everything you see in the photo, I love that it comes with a cute little bracelet and sandals, Cant miss this offer for 75L! Hurry before the Lazy Sunday Is up! Until Next time.







Outfit:d&d - Priscilla (lazy Sunday)
Hair:[Love Soul] Hair*109*Mocha(resize and mod)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4 BETA)
Pose:.Click. Diva 3

No comments:

Post a Comment