Thursday, April 18, 2013

Remember You Are Loved!

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Thrusday! Hope you all had a happy Wednesday! I did, I got caught up in reallife and went swimming and walking and all that fun stuff, came home shower and ate and vegged out!  Anyhow i went shopping on Lazy Sunday and got some cute stuff, I gonna go back to blogging old stuff again but I taught this outfit was to cute to pass up to not blog. I look at other bloggers first to see if they blogged it or not and if they did i try and mix it up so other people can see the different things. Anyhow sorry about the ramble. I got this outfit from Inner Peace from Riley. She has done amazing job on this outfit.. I love the fact it comes with a shirt and stocking and shoes and skirt and it fit baby and kids size. VERY great coming up spring.summer. well people are having snow and all that good stuff i guess it doesnt wanna stop. go check it out. Until next time!



Outfit::>Inner Peace<: cutie="" p="" pretty="">
Hair:[ Love Soul ] Hair*082*Mocha
Avie:**Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo v.2.3 - BabyGirl
Pose:.Click. Dressy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment