Friday, April 19, 2013

Toddleedooing Out!

Happy Aloha Friday Bloggers,
YAY it the weekend.. Friday is here and it almost the end of the month! May will be approching in no time! I am pretty excited for May actually, Because couple of things! One Its Boys day on May 5th, I dont know if you guys celebrate it in your states but here in hawaii we do.. Also It mother days.. A day to celebrate to love your mom and it her day! I cant wait. Also it my Second Life Mama birthday! I have some plans and stuff for it. I am super excited. Anyhow Last week i went 50 friday shopping with my Mini Mama, and we stop at a place called QT Closet! This Froggie outfit was out for sell, I dont know i think frogs are super cute on clothes and i love the color of them too. PINK and Green! Well Go check it out and see what she has to offer.. Anyhow have a great weekend everyone!





Outfit:*QT* Summer Shorts Frog ToddleeDoo
Hair:**Cute Bytes** SandyDoo Hairs - Browns
Avie:**Cute Bytes** ToddleeDoo v.2.3 - BabyGirl
Hand Poses:~ToddleeDoo - HandPoses (v.2.2) (make sure you update your hand poses)
Pose:.Click.Dressy 3

No comments:

Post a Comment