Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Why Do I Blog Meme- Berry MEME

  1. How long have you been blogging? Sin Febuary 1st 2010
  2. Why did you start blogging?Well I like to write and i seen couple of my friends awhile back blogging and i was like WOW maybe i should join and i did and it relaxes me.!
  3. How many times a week do you post an entry? It Depends on my mood, Sometimes i blog everyday some times i dont blog and sometimes i go through my inventory and be like i should blog this... LOL
  4. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis? I read daily some stuff.. but it really depends on if i am bored or not
  5. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?  mostly replurk the blogs and comment them on plurk not on the blog blog it self
  6. Did you ever regret a post that you wrote? nope mostly my blogs it LOTD. I was doing wacky wedensday for kids for a bit but that stop. but other then that.. nope
  7. Do you think your readers have a true sense of who you are based on your blog? sure...
  8. Do you blog under your real name? nope i have my secondlife....
  9. Are there topics that you would never blog about? yes it depends though, but i wont blog about my adult on my kid avie thats justa nono
  10. What is the theme/topic of your blog? well it about me and what i like. right now the layout is of tinkerbell i love tinkerbell :)
  11. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?nope i just have this blog cause if i have more i wont blog and be lazy
  12. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?just pretty be myself and nobody is perferct i like that people do re my blog :) 
  13. So, why do you continue to blog? it relaxes me and i like to do it so people in the kid commuinty can see different kind of clothes and hair and what not that fits for toddleedoo and i like to have fun 


  1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment