Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gatcha Takes All Mines Monies!

Happy Sunday Bloggers!

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a lazy weekend again! I slept in *dances* Anyhow Real life been crazy as ever but i managed to make my way over to the Kids Collections Gatcha Fair! It Runned by Gaby! It Beach Theme... So get your summer clothes and head on over... The Stores thats in this gatcha is...

Lollipop Shop, Buttons & Bows, Nobles, Candid, Rae's Goodies, Ello Poppet, and much more!
and you can find it at


I managed to look around and i seen that SunAnn Made these adorable cute little foral jumpers. They Come in different colors and they come with shoes also. She also has out Jewerly and plushies and handbags. They cheap and adorable for us todleedoos out there. So head over. I not actually SURE when this ends BUT go check it out! Until Next time!!








Outfit:*Little SunShine* Flower Rompers - Purple
Jewelry:*Little SunShine* Summer Souvenir - MulticolorRARE
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:Glitterati-Pose 286
Earrings:Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Gemstone

No comments:

Post a Comment