Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lots Of Dots

Hai Bloggers,
lHappy Weekend Everyone!
I hope you enjoy this weekend, It the Middle of the month and before you know it it gonna be Middle of the year the 6 month of the year WOW the year is going so quickly! Anyhow I did 50 friday this week. Loads of cute stuff, I stop by at Foursquare and picked up this cute adorable outfit, I love the Polka dots on it and i love the colors also! It Only 50L and that a steal, So get your very own copy! Also Loads of Sales is oging on this month. I heard the LLL Fair gonna happen on Sunday, The Berry hunt starting on the 20th LOADS of stuff man gonna be Broke... Anyhow be sure to stop by all of these events cause there gonna loads of cute store for sure. so get your ls save up! Enjoy your weekend!





Outfit:"FourSquare" Lots Of Dots Toddleedo
Hair:fri. - Allison.2 - Paranoid Black
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:.Click.Toddler Sit 1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment