Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Another Time!

Hai Boggers ,
Happy Weekend Everyone, I Hope everyone enjoys there three day weekend! I know I am, I been cleaning my inventory and bringing it down size. I am a hoarder, I never unpack nothing lol, My Object folders is the craziness, I am slowly but surely getting there! Anyhow the Berry Fest is still going on, Loads of cute stuff, You Can find out all the information Here!
You dont want to miss this chance to get amazing deals, There Loads Of Stores  Cute Bytes, Razzberry Inc, Auras, Babydolls, Candii Kitten, Royal Pain, Forget Me Not,Daisies & Denim and so much more. You Have until June 24th to get this stuff, Also Dont forget there Gatchas,and outfits for 75Ls! I got this outfit i am wearing from Daisies & Denim, I taught it was cute and adorable for this Rainy Weather we been having in real. I added the Umbrella to go with it. I hope you all have a great weekend and If I dont talk to you soon Happy Memorial Day! Thank you For Supporting Us all of our troops and Verens! 






Outfits:d&d - Razzle (Berry Fest) 
Hair:fri. - Carrie - Moody Brown
Umbrella:.click. Pink Umbrella (recolored to match my pants)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Poses:Umbrella Pose and Zzang-Summersweet-010

No comments:

Post a Comment