Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ride Em CowGirl! Hehawwwwwww

Happy Mid Week Bloggers,
I hope you all had a great three day weekend. I did, I ended up catching up on alot of sleep. I havent been sleeping all that great so I caught up on that, Mama finally got us a land and we no longer houseless yay. So i finally got to set my room up, I am still looking for odds and ends to put around my room but it coming together. Anyhow the Kid Collection Gatcha Fair Ended there first round and started on the second round, This Round of Gatchasthe theme is anything country.. So I seen the ad for Mickerz and I taught it was super cute so i had to get it. She made for boys and girls and i think if i aint mistaken for kid toddleedoo. So you need check it out. I also Stop at Daises and Demin again and i seen this cute outfit it comes in four parts, Halter top, shorts and boots and dresses i think the boots and dresses is rare, But very cheap, Mickerz is 50 for the whole outfit and Daisies and Demin is 30 and you cant go wrong. I mixed and match mines, I taught it was super cute to do so. So I hope you all have a great Mid week and Check out the Kids Collection Gatcha here!







Outfit:d&d - Country Girl Top Baby 1 and d&d - Country Girl Shorts Baby 2 
Boots and hat:~Mickerz Girls~ Payton Cherry
Hair:>TRUTH< Danni - chocolate (resize and mod to fit under the hat)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Missing Teeth:{PB} Baby Teeth Missing
Pose:Baby Princess-TDD simple pose-01

No comments:

Post a Comment