Monday, May 13, 2013

You Are My Sunshine My Only SunShine!

Hai Bloggers,
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Mothers Day! I did in second life, But in real life eh i had loads of stuff going on sadly it turn my mothers day up side down. sighs! Anyhow i got to talk to mama though for alittle bit and we chatted and i got cuddles and snuggles etc. Anyhow I finally Got into Turth hair, wasnt as laggy but i looked around i picked up one hair cause i really liked it and i picked it up in blonde, i wish i had more ls to go shopping but anyhow that fine. I look through my hair folder of through and i decided i would go dark bround so i put this hair on and fitted it and i was in the mood for Oh Daisies outfit, i went and just closed my eyes and put one on. I got the Amber outfit, Prefect for spring. I deleted the yabu part of this outfit and it works for baby toddleddo, and then i seen it was grey since i was having that kinda day i had the song stuck in my head "You are my Sunshine" so i figure put on the wand from the Kid Village Gatcha and it 25L from .Click. you can either get naughty or nice. This blue one is naughty it sparkles and you can bump someone and it bonk them *shhh i didnt tell you that.* Go check out still going on the gatcha ends on May 31st. SO get while it lastes have a great week. Until next time!







Outfit:*oh Daisies* Amber Dress
Hair:TRUTH Nola - chocolate(moded and resized)
Wand:.click. Sunny Day Wand - Blue (Naughty) (Childeren Village Gatcha)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:[SC] pose 1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment