Sunday, June 9, 2013

God Bless The Broken Road!

Happy Weekend My Fellow Bloggers,
I hope you enjoying your lovely Sunday!
Mines is about to start. I so ready for it to be Monday! *laughs*
Anyhow I was debating on what to blog since I got more request from Elli to blog her store, I figure look into my Buglets folder to see what I can find, I found this lover spring outfit called Emma. It comes with jeans shorts and sleeveless shirt with straps and a babydolly Skirt just for us baby and kids, It doesnt come with shoes but it comes with shoes, keep your feet warm even if it summer. So I posted on plurk a picture of me wearing the outfit and of course Elli was teasing me and said she doesnt like her outfit so i said fine i wont blog for her since she saying my clothes is ugly, But she bribe me with cookies and all of this stuff so how can i not blog for her. Please go check out her store! She has loads of stuff, Her clothes fit Kids and Baby Toddleddo and Very cheap so here the lm to check it out! BUGLETS!  Until next time! 







Credits:
Outfit:~*Buglets*~ TD Emma
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Trish Hair - DOUBLE - Chocolate
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Missing Teeth:{PB} Baby Teeth Missing
Emoter:[SC] Say Cheese! ~Emote Hud~(group gift)
Pose:Forget Me Not: Everyday Poses 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment