Friday, June 7, 2013

I try my best!

Hai Hello Bloggers!
Happy Aloha Friday! It the Weekend. Please enjoy your weekend! I know I will, I gonna catch up on sleep and just relax. My Real Mom is doing okies but not okies! She been having some sieurzes and lupus attacks so i been taking care her. LUPUS is horrided. It attacks your Nerve system and what not so becareful. Anyhow thats how i gonna spend my weekend! 
So is everyone wiped out from the Arcade Gatcha? I got everything i wanted, My sissy and mommy help me with what i wanted Blessed there little hearts! I am so blessed to have such a helpful family! Anyhow I stopped by the Garden Gatcha that on there second round of full of kid store gatchas there and it starts on every 7th of the month and you can check it out here!
The Dress I am wearing today is from Petite Bowtique Wacky Wednesday! I love this dress it just pink and lovely and it also comes with the matching dress for you mama! So you and mama can match and look super cute. So be sure to check it out here!
Okies Guys You See this Cute Lovely Mouthie I have danging from my mouth, Yes it from Buglets, She did an amazing job on this! It At the Garden Gatcha this round and there tons of different Teddy bears and saying on it. The machine hated me and i got like the same one three times! But i finally got what i wanted... So go check it out it 50L a play! You dont wanna miss this offer! Until Next time!









Credits:
Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Coralie Dress
Hair:[Love Soul] Hair*109*Mocha
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Mouthie:~*Buglets*~ Babygirl Teddy Mouthie
Pose:Forget me not_Everyday Poses 3-3
Location: Frog Forest


No comments:

Post a Comment