Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It SunTime!

Aloha Bloggers,
Happy Wednesday! Sorry I been Slacking on blogging I been super busy with loads of stuff.Been getting myself together for Summer Camp In Secondlife that gonna be taken place on July 6th through the 14th. As I mention earlier in my blog I won a golden ticket to get into camp! Super Excited. I got Rou my sissy in and my mini mama got my wifey in. So excited! I cant wait. Later today at 6pmslt the auction ends and we find out what cabin we in. I cant wait. I hope i get either my wifey or my my sissy in my cabin. Anyhow I went toddleerama shopping and i picked this outfit out. Adorable for summer. i love it and of course i picked it up in purple my favorite.. HEHE. You can get your outfit at Baby Princess. Check it out, before it goes out on full price. I hope you have a great Wednesday!I will try and update before camp! No promise though! *chuckles*










Credits:
Outfit::*BABY*: Mianna Purple
Hair:(epoque hair) Stablilizer - Grain
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
HandSparkles:::KeWt KiDs:: Starbursts Color Change
Pose:.click. Classic 1
Location:The Far Away

No comments:

Post a Comment