Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Junkfood Time

 Hai Bloggers
 
Happy Mid Week! Oh how times flies it will be the 5th of June! Wow Wow. Anyhow I seen a Junk Food Hunt at Button and Bows over the weekend she had realease of couple of new outfits and I seen that she had applied for the Junk food hunt. I was super excited when I seen this outfit i was like i must have it.. It comes with everything shown even the messy face and icecream mouthie! I love the fact it colorful and strapless just for summer. Summer is really creeping up on us. So i needed to put all my summer clothes in one folder. LOL i have been slacking on that stuff, I finally learned how to make the basics of Toddleddo clothes. not speical but eh.. something good right. Thanks to my Wifey Madeline and Ellibug for helping me with the basics. I know I was annoying asking tons of question but you both were patient with me and help me. Thank you! Be sure to check out this hunt. Button and Bows Hint is Pandas like to eat icecream it easy and in front. This outfit is free too. So get it before the hunt is over. Until Next time... Aloha









Credits:
Outfits:Junk Food Hunt Store #6 Buttons & Bows
Hair:(Chemistry) HAIR - Buttons - Browns - Chocolate
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Poses: .Click. Classic- 2 and 3
Location:Buglets- Thank you Elli- Buglets store


No comments:

Post a Comment