Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lets Play Hide and Seek!

Hai Hello Bloggers,
Happy Wednesday, We are almost through June believe it or not, It almost getting closer to Christmas OMG! We just had christmas not to long ago, I dont know about you I am excited for christmas this year i get to spend it in my new apartment and with my family and not be all stressed out over anything! Sometimes it gets hard. Anyhow moving on, This week Wacky Wednesday was so much fun to do, Elli Imed me and told me that Aura Made a Cherry Dollhouse, and of course she knows how much I love cherries, I went and hopped over there and bought this lovely cherry dollhouse where Us Avies can sit in it and dance and jump etc. It cute and just prefect. You can get your copy here! It also Only 71L cant go wrong for this cute thing. Well Until Next time. Happy days everyone!




Credits:
Outfit:*Baby Pie* Cadie Toddleedoo Option2
Hair:fri. - Tatum.2 - Thoughtful Brown
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)

No comments:

Post a Comment