Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Is A Highway!

Hai Bloggers,
Happy Thursday! One more day till the weekend. Yay! I am so excited, Also this Saturday is camp sign up for Hardknocks Summer camp! I won the RFL Raffle so I will for the first time getting in free, Ms Jill has up the price for camp this summer! Which is 1500 for a whole week, during the last two days of summer camp we participate in Rely For Life, If none of you know what that stands for, Pretty much people/kids/adults/grandma/grandpa/mother is fighting for there life with the nasty word of cancer, last year i lost my grandpa to prostate cancer and it was sad, He was very sick and I truely miss him, but i know he angel watching over us.So thats what going on this weekend. Also it Fathers day! I am excited because I get to spend time with my daddy here in Second life! I never had such amazing father that looks out to me and shows me true meaning of love! He may be stubburn but hey who isnt! He a father to 3 amazing kids, and Wife to amazing mother! I couldnt be anymore happier then I am. This has been a dream come true for me. We may have our days where we just wanna cope myself of being alone or there are days where we all giggly and happy! But we are one big happy family! I thank god for them everyday! They understand me and help me through my struggles! I lost my father in secondlife in January, It was sad! He was a great father to me and I still dont know what happen, He left my Me and my old sisters and my old mom hanging, Deleted us all of skype, facebook deleted his secondlife accounts and change his phone number so it been hard to trust a father again! I know My daddy would never do such thing! I love you daddy! Anyhow Moving on, Sorry i am just yapping away, I found this lovely Claire outfit from Candii Kittens on the lazy sunday couple weeks back and i finally got to wear it, I was listening to the Song Life is a high way and i was like hmmmm i need find a sim where there cars and stuff, Thankful Izzie Button did a landmark thing where we could rez and take pictures and of course i found a sim with a city and shopping and cars and i seen the pink car and i was like YAY pink take a picture and snap! LOL. I hope you have a great day until next time! 








Credits:
Outfit:{C*K} Claire Toddleedoo Outfit
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Mimi" (Type B)(Cat's eye)(collabor88 june)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Spunky 2 (this week Wacky Wednesday)
Location:Raspberry City

No comments:

Post a Comment