Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Small Fry!

Hai Bloggers,
Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is having a great week! Im am having a so so week, With rl mom going to dailsys twice a week is draining me but eh i am getting there make her healthy thats all that matters to me right! Also I had to restore my whole laptop from fresh bleh my windows stop working so the last thing i could think of was to reformat it. Bleh i lost everything but i guess it okies. It will be up and running awesome during camp! Oyah btw I won the RFL ticket to hardknocks summer camp! I am so excited normally i dont put money into these kinda stuff but it for RFL so i couldnt pass it up. I am really excite... I hope my sissy Rou gets to come with me. It her first time at camp! But anyhow, I slowly unpacking my Junk food hunts items, I found this cute outfit from Zonk and it fits toddleedoo Baby and it unisex also, It can fit boys and girl. So be sure to check that out. I think it running from June1st to maybe the middle of June i not to sure. Until Next time








 Credits:
Outfit:Zonk! Small Fry Outfit (boxed)(junkfood hunt)
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*143*Gold Blonde
Crown:*oh Daisies* Kawaii Crown RARE (Garden Gatcha)
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:.Click.Classic 1 (m)
Location:Cheeky Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment