Monday, August 19, 2013

Berry 42 Second Life Groups Challenge MEME


Hello Bloggers:
I found Berry Meme Again! I was super excited cause it about your secondlife groups! *dances* With that said you are very Limited to group spaces and when i found out that we had 42 groups i was super excited and didnt have to leave my favorite groups but right now I AM so full of groups it not even funny! 
But anyhow you Can check out the Group Challenge  


  1. Have you reached the 42 group limit?Yes number of times and i feel bad on leaving it cause i may loose out on updates and sales
  2. Do you do a lot of group hopping to keep up with all the groups you want to stay a part of?It depends really on what group it is. But i been apart of couple of groups when i first started second life and i dont wanna leave it!
  3. What makes you want to join a group?Well I like the desinger and i pretty much support them if they give me the respect that they ask. I normally join it for the sales and updates but also to support them. I love the group gifts also! or the discounts *CHUCKLES*
  4. A lot of store VIP groups have a group fee which you have to pay to join. How do you feel about paying group fees? Honestly I not a huge fan of it, But if i have to do it to joined it i will but i dont know, I am in the [E} hair and i been apart of it for a bit and she was closing down and i have loads of credits for her. i dont wanna leave it cause i dont have have the transaction history on when i joined her group! so yah.
  5. Name a few groups that you are a part of that you feel everyone should look into joining and share your reasons behind that. Mostly kids clothing stores and gestures stores and whatever i dont have to name them for people to join because i dont wanna sound like i am favorstuiming a store. I love alll the store i am in a group already! 

1 comment: