Friday, August 9, 2013

Limited Edition

Hi Bloggers,
I so sorry i havent been blogging it been crazy heck and i just been left and right on the go with everything and trying to battle everything out and let me tell you it tough but i am getting through it. I hope you all have a wonderful August! 
Anyhow Limited 50 has made it apperances for this month. Loads of cute stuff I of course fell asleep while waiting and i woke up and i went OMG limited 50 i been run over. I did and sure enough there was tons of stuff for me still. Loads of cute designers this round go check it out. :) I am showing off my lovely outfit made by Chelesa Grigg. I love this Linsdeylynn outfit. It just prefect for this summer since it cooling down i love the shoes and it comes with even hairbows. just 350L hurry before it runs out there only 50 copies of them.. and i sure it will never be sold again.
You can check it out Here

Outfit:CCC LindseyLynn Dress (Limited 50)
Hair:.ploom. Cassie (bangs 2) - Blondes
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Darling_4

No comments:

Post a Comment