Saturday, August 17, 2013

Weekend Fun

Aloha Bloggers.
Happy Saturday! I hope you enjoy your weekend. Mines was kinda sad! Yesterday my guinea pig died. I dont know what happen and it just saddens me. He been my baby boy for a while and it like he was squealing very loud like he was in pain and I moved him from one room to another and he died. *sighs* Anyhow moving on, I went expoloring to a cute sim and i taught it was cool to take pictures and what not. I seen a huge ship and i was like HMMM i need take a picture! I was digging through my inventory again and i found this cute little summery outfit! I love it flows in the wind and it a little halter top with cuffs and cute little sandals! Anyhow Happy Weekend!



Outfit:*-*Purretes*-* - Karime 
Hair:tram  C606 hair / amber
Binky:[b!] - baby pink binky
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.4)
Pose:~*~[Pixie*Dust Poses]~*~ Modeling 8

No comments:

Post a Comment