Monday, September 16, 2013

In My Mommy's Eyes!





In my mommys's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my mommy's eyes



Hello Bloggers,
Happy Monday! I hope you All have a great week!
This blog is going to be about someone special that has been apart of my second life for about almost three years! If anyone knows her she the most honest truthful caring person! Some people may not know her as that some people think of her differently! But we all have our opinions on people! Brie Pinazzo (WHY YOU GOTTA HAVE A CRAZY LAST NAME FOR) has been my daddy peanut for a bit! it was our joke for a bit and it had stuck with us since! She has been around the bush and back with me dislike my choices,deleted me took me out of her life and the list goes on but some how we always came back to eachother no matter what! I have not have to agree with her choices she made or choose but I know she means well reguardless what! This lady has taught me so much along with her twinnie Maddy Carissa! I have grown up to them when I was needing and seeking the help i would go to them and they would try there very best to understand and accept and listen to me when i needed it! I couldnt ask for a better friendship from these two. Recently Brie became my mother, She accepted me for me and guides me through my battles and helps me through my problems.She been by my side when nobody has been or people tossed me around! Thank you mommy for helping and understanding me and holding my tiny little fingers through this big mess! I look up to you as not only mother but also my best friend! I promise and I promise if there anything that bothering me or anything I will try my best to work it out with you! I may not like it but inorder for me to keep you as my best friend I need to just accept it! Please know you are a wonderful person! You are a rare gem that shine bright! I love you mommy and there no words to express HOW i feel about anything right now. I smile from ear to ear daily! God has lead me to the right preson at the right time! 
Love and kisses you nose!
Thank you for bringing Kaysha Back! <3 p="">

With Love Kaysha Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment