Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Little Nerd


Hello Bloggers,
Happy Wednesday! Oh Time is flying Mid Week already! I hope you all having a great day! I know I am! I going to move forward and not worried no more! I need to fousc on the good and not the bad! Any how Luckee the owner of Little Nerds has enter the Wacky Wednesday this Week. I think it her first time to! Yay Welcome Luckee! She handed me her awesome outfit this week! I love it, It can be either worn with boots or without boots i choose to mix it up though! I worn the boots with other leggings and glasses to make myself look like a nerd! *chuckles* I love her stuff! It super cute and check! So go and check it Out if you havent! Thank you Luckee for this awesome adorable outfit! <3 p="">
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Outfit:[Little Nerds] Blk Tunic & Hearts Outfit - Mesh -Toddleedoo
Hair:-LaViere-   Elizabeth/PaleBlonde
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.5)
Glasses:Madeleine's - Sadie Bow Glasses (Black) (woodland gatcha)
Tights: Oh Daises-Black Tights TD HUD
Pose::*BABY PRINCESS*: cutie-pose-2

No comments:

Post a Comment