Sunday, September 8, 2013

Puppy Love

Aloha Bloggers,
Happy Weekend! I hope your enjoying your time off in whatever you are doing! I just lounge around the house and did some house work and what not. WHAT fun not. Anyhow I been slacking like crazy in blogging. I been meaning to blog and then I forget BLEH. Sorry. Anyhow I hope you guys didnt break your piggy bank on the Arcade. I know i did. I limited myself but then i see stuff and i want it. LOL. I have this cute outfit to show you. it from Glitter Outfitters and it adorable called Puppy love it comes with the shirt sleeves but i Didnt like it. It perfect for late summer and early fall! The donkey i holding is from the Arcade for this round. I had to resize it though to make it look cute.. Anyhow i hope you enjoy your weekend off! Loads of hugs and kisses!




Outfit:{Glitter Outfitters}{Puppy Love}
Hair:[e] With - Blonde 08
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.5)
Bracelets:~*Buglets*~ Starry Bracelet Gacha (woodland Gatcha)
Donkey Plush::{u.f.o}::my sitting doll friends - huggie donky 1 (Arcade)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Darling_2

No comments:

Post a Comment