Sunday, October 20, 2013

Candy Corn Cutie

Hello Der,
Happy Sunday Bloggers,
I hope you all having a great weekend! Its about to end shortly so make sure you make the best of it. Yesterday as I was looking through my Kaysha's Facebook Account, I seen that Aurbee from Glitter Outfitters was hiring for bloggers, and of course I decided to give it a shot and see if I can be one of the 10 people to be her blogger! I went and filled out the application and turned it in. She Imed me mins after saying I already seen your blogged and I like so let me add you to group! I was all excited! I went and bought the lazy sunday and one of her outfits. This one I am wearing is one of her halloween outfits. I cant remember where and what fair or even if it was lazy sunday or just a regular release. *slaps myself* oops! Anyhow You need wear undies under this dress cause it doesnt come with undies. But it comes with everything shown! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because NOT only you get candies and you spend time with your family BUT you get to get creative and dress up and look cute and what not. Also I love Candy Corn. It one of my favorite candies! You can Check out Glitter Outffiters Here
I hope you all have a great week. Until Next time!



Credits:
Outfit:{Glitter Outfitters}{Candy Corn Dotty Dress}{Toddleedoo}
Hair:.ploom. Tatum - Browns
Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.click.  Classic 5

No comments:

Post a Comment