Monday, November 18, 2013

Ice Cream Skull

Happy Monday Bloggers,
Well It less then a week away from Thanksgiving in America! I forgot I had this sweat shirt from Aubree she made on Halloweens! Yah I know Im far behind but it okies! I sure people wont mind i blogging Halloween stuff! Anyhow Aubree made over 25 different halloween sweat shirts and they come in both sizes. Kids and Baby Toddleedoo. Go check it out. I am sure she still has them up! you can also used them for normal kinda day since it fall/winter time!
I hope you have a great week!
Oh you can get the sweat shirts from here!



Credits:
Sweat Shirt:{Glitter Outfitters}{Halloween Sweatshirt}{IceCream}{Baby}
Pants:.click. Prank Squad - Orange
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Rene Mesh Hair - Browns Pack
Shoes::*BABY*: Lovely Sneakers
Nose Tattoo:[Little Nerds] Little Nose Heart - BLACK
Cheeks Tattoos:.: Petite Bowtique :. Chilly Face W/ Glitter
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.click.  Boyish 5

No comments:

Post a Comment