Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Mist Of Dust

Hello Der,
Ugh I having hard time coming up with blog titles so I kinda just make up stuff and just throw it out there.I get the feeling that I wanna blog the outfit cause it adorable but then I get caught up into something else, Well first off remember in my other blog I wrote I got a mommy, Well that didnt end well!I just gonna put it out there two people with the same illness cant be apart of eachother! She did try and message me and I dont know I scared that I gonna get close to her and yah! Anyhow moving on, I found this cute outfit from Petite Bowtiuqe I havent blogged for her inawhile. This outfit is prefect for playing in the leaves or just wondering around! I love the fact it kinda boyish looking but yet it has the girlie look in it too! it even comes with a scarf and a headband and pants and shoes! And I believe So this was last week Lazy Sunday Or it could of been 50 friday! I not sure. But you can pick up your copy Here!
Well here you have it another around of Kaysha Blogging! 
Until Next time!




Credits:
Outfit:{Petite Bowtique} Melissa Outfit
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Rene Mesh Hair - Chocolate 
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Mesh Hand:~ToddleeDoo - HandPoses (v.2.4)
Pose:.click.  Boyish 3

No comments:

Post a Comment