Sunday, November 3, 2013

Winter Will Be Here Soon!

Hi Bloggers,
Happy Monday! Well it Monday for you guys! It still Sunday in Hawaii so! I was bored and decide to do a November Blog! I hope you all had a great halloween! I didnt do much! Real was just crazy for me and I wasnt feeling all that well! So I kinda just watch scary movies on tv with my real mommy! then my godmama took me trick or treating for a little while. it was great spending time with her and getting tricked by all them zombies and doggies and stuff! I had fun laughing! Next day I went and spent some time with my rl mom and we went to look for personal trainer for me, I been seening her she been kicking my butt! My body and stuff is super sore! But I gonna keep pushing myself. I did bunch of stuff with my mommy! So yah! Oh speaking of mommy, i got a new mama! yay she amazing! I love spending time with her and stuff. We have so much fun! Anyhow She was making the sim into winter so i decided to put on something wintery and stuff. I picked out an outfit from SunAnn and match it up with turducken ice skates and put on my skating ao and decided to go skating around the sim!I love this outfit, I love the kitty ears that come with it. 
Well here you have it until next time. Have a great week!

Credits:
Outfit:-Marmelade- Kitty Katt - Brown
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Rye
Skates:Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toddler Ice Skates (fabric changes color and you can also resize them)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose: From My Skating Ao!

No comments:

Post a Comment