Sunday, December 15, 2013

Limited 50- Oh my!

Hello Bloggers,
Man Oh Man, I been slacking on blogging! Oops. I am sorry. I will try and blog as much as I cant. I been kinda out of the loop and just didnt feel like I need to blog! I will try and get back into the blogging thing again! Anyhow has everyone went broke on the arcade and all the gatchas that been going on! I can say I know had. But I didnt go crazy on the arcade i only wanted couple of things from there! I got it! 
New round of Limited 50 has open. Loads of cute stuff! Of course I ran and stop at Buglets! She selling this outfit for 249 and it comes in three colors! Blue Purple and Pink! Sadly I didnt put the purple on I just choose whatever color was first on top and Blue was! I love this outfit it comes with bows but i didnt put them on! So hurry down to Limited 50! i sure some of the stuff has been sold out!
here the landmark
Limited 50


Credits:
Outfit:~*Buglets*~ TD Arielle (BLUE)
Hair:[LeLutka]-SURAVI hair - Bournville
Shape: Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:IKON Spectral Eyes - Ice
Cheek Glitter:.: Petite Bowtique :. Chilly Face W/ Glitter
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Quirky_6

No comments:

Post a Comment