Thursday, January 30, 2014

Band Geek

Hello Bloggers!
Wow I keep Forgetting to blog! oops! I hope everyone is having a great week/weekend is creeping up on us!
Things happen since I lasted blogged! I ended up signing up for camp even though I said i wasnt but i did anyhow. The Kid commuinity ended up raising enough money in 30 mintunes to get a 3rd sim. So i am super excited about that! 
Also I am still with the family! amazing great family! love them all to death. Been working on my store trying to get everything in place. 

Today I am blogging Late bliing Outfit! If you dont know her store- She the owner of tic tac toe.
She in a challange with some other people that is running by Shiny PopStar the owner of Royal Pain.
There couple other stores there. These are limited sell where ONLY 50 of them is sold then it wont be sold again! 
So go and check it out.
Late oufit, the moment i saw it on facebook the moment i fell in love with. She made cute hoodies that come in two different patterns and also a gituar for your back sweat pants shoes and glasses. for the price of 65L how can you NOT passed this up? Go check it out it open on the 1st!!

Until Next time!


Credits:
Outfit:[TTT] Band Geek (Purple)
Hair:Magika [01] Little
Shape: Personal Shape 
Skin:Curio
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Glitter Cheeks: *oh Daisies* Cheek Sparkles (NO LONGER ON THE GRID)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.click.  Boyish 3

No comments:

Post a Comment