Sunday, January 5, 2014

Into The New Year

Hola Bloggers!
I know I havent blogged since my christmas picture! Sadly I just felt i couldnt blog for a bit due to some things and plus i am lazy! Oops any how Getting into the new year. I am so glad 2013 is really over. It was full of up and downs and finally 2014 came in and i am actually looking into the bright side. I got adopted into a new family! 
Moving on I been working on my store. My store actually had to move due to the Toddleedoo Mall had to closed down. I actually sad it closed down but it what it is. I moved it over with buglets! I like it there actually. It give me actually  some people to see and buy my stuff... :) 
so I was looking into my Inventory and sadly I need to clean it BUT it a mess all over again! Rawr... I found an old peekabee outfit and i threw it on and called it good..
Of Course I have to have it in Purple! 
Well I hope I can keep up with some of blogging! I tend to get lazy I guess!!




Credits:
Outfit:-peekabee- Darla
Hair:[LeLutka]-EFFECT hair/Dark Brunette
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Shape: Custom Made for me
Skin: Curio
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.click. Tude 4

No comments:

Post a Comment