Monday, January 6, 2014

Unicorn Kitty!!!

Hello Der
I am up early and decided to run over to Glitter Outfitters to pick up this lovely unicorn kitty outfit that was out for lazy sunday! sadly i didnt get the time to pick it up during lazy sunday but i ran over and got it cause Im in love with unicorns and kittens also. I couldnt passed this up!
I love how she made in teal with combat boots and belt and a long sweater! Come down and pick up your very owned copy of this unicorn outfit!! It cost 199L for everything! It fits Baby and Kid Toddleedoo.
You can picked it up here
Also I reached 205 post! Thank you everyone who reads my blog though I slack so much Thank you for keeping me going!!! 



Credits:
Outfit:GlitterOutfitters  - Unicorn  Kitty
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Althea
Shape:Custom Made For Me
Skin:Curio
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Glitter Cheek:*oh Daisies* Cheek Sparkles (CLOSED)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.6)
Pose:.Forget Me Not. Sweet_5

No comments:

Post a Comment