Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birds and Teddy

Hola Everyone,
Well I am writing this blog bit late. Some reason today I been super tired. But anyhow let see school has been going amazing and I loving it up very much. Meeting new friends and just enjoying my time with people. 
I found this cute outfit from ello poppets! I couldnt passed it up. Of course I put it on and found something to go with it. My teddy from the event mingle. If you havent check it out you need too. It a fun valentines event I know that it passed valentines but it also fun to get stuff after valentines day too. I did it with my big and I also did it with stella cause she needed someone to do it with. I had loads of fun! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Credits:
Outfit:[Ello Poppet!] Little Bird Romper
Hair:Magika [Hair] Shade
Shape: Personal
Skin:curio
Eyes:Ikon
Teddy:!Ohmai : Beary Lurvin (Hold, Wear Ver) (mingle event)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.7)
Pose:.click.  Sweet 5

No comments:

Post a Comment