Sunday, February 16, 2014

Oldies But Goodies

Hi Bloggers
Well Today a fun blog!
I was digging in my inventory to find something springy and I happen to fall upon something from Rawr Muffins! I put it on, and went about and decided to go do some sale shopping, I stopped first at gatcha yard sale to get a couple things for my bedroom that I been redoing! So I got that then I did some heart hunt at cute bytes! there some random valentines things and what not. I paired it up with these lovely wings. Limited 50 was also yesterday! I got this lovely piggy that is a Valentine piggy that floats around you! So it was a busy day! So I deicded it was time to head home and put all my things away!
 
Credits:
Outfit:[RM] Caroline's Kitty Outfit
Hair:[LOVE SOUL] Hair*145*Mocha
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Head Warmer:{Mango Cheeks} Meow Head Warmer: Piebald (YARD SALE)
Earrings:Turducken - Cutie Earrings - Gemstone
Wings:**Cute Bytes** Chibi Wings - Romantic 2014
Piggy:Alchemy - Cupig - Happy Valentines - Pink *LE* (LIMITED 50)
Necklace:-G[b]R- Besties Necklace ~Friends (CLOSED)
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.7)
Pose:.click. Dressy 3 1

No comments:

Post a Comment