Friday, February 14, 2014

Warmer Weather

Hello der,
Now that weather is getting a bit warmer and though some people still having snow storms in real life, I decided to hop on over to Turducken and pick up a couple things! I seen this cute little outfit and I was like yes this for me just for winter/spring weather. I put it on and dance around in it. I couldnt be anymore happier with it. I love the fluffy fur boots and just how it moves with me!
Speaking of which dont forget to pick up her Group Gift she put out for Valentine's day!
Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope you get shower and love with all kinda goodies and love!

You can pick up the gift here


Credits:
Outfit:Turducken ToddleeDoo - Tasha Outfit - Purple
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Ange" (Citrine)
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Ears:**Cute Bytes** Bubbly Pierced ElvenEars
Eyes:IKON Promise Eyes - Ice
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.7)
Pose:Forget Me Not: Everyday Poses 2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment