Thursday, March 27, 2014

Always Shine

Hello Bloggers,
Well here I go again slacking with blogging! 
Anyhow things has been okies other then me just hanging out 
and just shopping trying to get my stuff together 
I found this lovely outfit in my inventory from Jennah Jinx 
She learned how to make clothes and I decided I will blog it
I forgot when she handed it over me and I went I am in this
kinda mood to wear this outfit!
I love how she stucked with the the light pink and put a kitty
on there with the dots and also some slip on shoes a hair bow.
I think her store is ONLY on marketplace right now.. But i am sure she 
will be up and running again sooner or laters! 
Well thats about it, I will try and keep updated more BUT no promises...


Credits:
Outfit:{Blubb} Calista Outfit
Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Tomoko2" (Type A)(Citrine)
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:.click.  Cutesy 4

No comments:

Post a Comment