Thursday, March 20, 2014

Back From Vacation

Hello Everyone!
Well I am back from vacation! It was a mini vacation.. I did go and house sit my aunty doggies for a week or so. It was so great to get away!
My Mommy was in a picture taking mood so 
she told Leah and I to get fancy and dress up and be ready for the camera!
Knowing her she wil take 101 millions pictures of us!
I found this cute lovely outfit from Baby Pie!
I matched it up with my Ears from Cute Bytes From her last round of Woodland Gatcha And Wasibi Hair From the Whore Fair Thing!
Yes  did go as a noob and get the hair!
I love these color of outfit!

Credits:
Outfit:*Baby Pie* Adanna TD Complete Outfit
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Marin Mesh Hair - UNRIGGED - Chocolate
Shape:Personal
Skin:Curio
Eyes:Ikon
Ears:**Cute Bytes** Gem Stuck in my Ears - RAINBOW
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Pose:~*~[Pixie*Dust Poses]~*~ Modeling 8

No comments:

Post a Comment