Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dappers & Darlings @ Style Me and Woodland Gatcha

Hello Bloggers,
Happy April Everyone! I hope everyone has a great month! I know I will. 
I will try and keep postive and be strong! 
Anyhow has any of you been to the Woodland Gatcha and Style Me Yet?
I been beyond crazy over both events. There so MUCH events going on this month I cant keep up but I will try!
Miss Lily the owner of Dappers and Darlings Asked if I wanted to blog her Woodland Gatcha Items and Of course I said Yes!
I seen these lovely pastel colors and MOST know I am in love with pastel colors. One of my favorite. So of course i put it on with the outfit from style me. Which by the way this event is where it starts every month on the 1st and everything that at this event is 76L and there some cute stuff. Miss Lily put her outfit out and it a cute Easter outfit. Im in love with. It comes with two baggy shirts jeans sneakers bows It just for easter if you tom boys out there dont wanna wear puffy dresses this outfit just for you. You can also stop at Woodland and pick up these amazing shoes and elephants that is adorble. You have wing shoes which is two of the rare is cute. then she has commons and the elephants i couldnt past up either. You can wear these either on your shoulder or your head or even hug them. 
I love it... Thank you Lily for letting me blog your items :) 



&



Credits:
Outfit:{D&D} ToddleeDoo: Casual Easter Set (STYLE ME)
Shoes:{D&D} Winged Street Sneakers: Rainbow RARE (WOODLAND GATCHA)
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Sunny Mesh Hair - Rye
Skin:Curio
Shape:Personal
Eyes:Ikon
Elephants:{D&D} Elmer Elephant: Head (Yellow) &{D&D} Elmer Elephant: Huggie (Pastel Stripes) RARE (WOODLAND) 
Mesh Avie:~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
Nose Heart:[Little Nerds] Little Nose Heart - PURPLE
Pose:.click.  Quirky 5

No comments:

Post a Comment